Jul 3, 2017 // By:nareshreddy // No Comment
The Mid-Summer Fashion Checklist – US Independence Day.
The day has come once again to recall the day of freedom and liberties obtained to stand up with pride and feel the fresh breeze of Independence. The epoch is looked forward by the United States of America on 4th of July 2017. The day holds the most significant importance to the Americans and it is celebrated with deep enthusiasm. It is declared as the national holiday and the lively celebrations take over the whole country. The bash goes along diverse in various parts of U.S with gunshot salutes in morning and evening, music concerts, a stunning display of fireworks, barbecues and also it’s the mid-summer time so people plan up their vacations.
On this mid-summer season, here I will bring to you the smart and sassy outfit ideas for men and women to look absolute stunner for your fabulous getaways!!!
Take a look!!!
The season of mid-summer is energetic and fun as the soft sun rays touching your skin and you are all set to make your holiday totally worth it. The style statements to be flaunted for the season should be easy, light and skin-friendly. The effortlessly stylish elements are to be picked out to enhance your look on this upbeat moment.
- Satin Blazer: This season women’s clothing essentials can be spruced up with the add-on of satin long blazers paired with calf length dressesor culottes pants with crop tops. Team it with the comfy sneakers and minimal jewel piece. Look ultra-stylish with this piece of attention.
- Palazzo and Culottes: Pair your Palazzo or Culottes bottoms with cotton or linen shirt, tunic or kurtifor a comfort and relaxed look. Team up with nude wedges/platforms and casual handbag. Put a dash of a lavish essence in your style with a simple bracelet and ear drop.
- Off-Shoulders: The trending off-shoulders are all inside the bucket this season. Grab on to some of these styles in knee-long dresses or maxis paired with sneakers or buckle flats, straw hat, slings and 2-3 pieces of jewels and you are all set to face the day.
- Cotton Blazer: This particular element in men’s clothing has the capability to change the style game completely. It is worth investing in this comforting piece. The must essentials in the man’s wardrobe should be a structured black classic suit and casual cotton tan blazer. The blazer can be paired with the denim, linen or cargo pants with a skin-coordinated simple plain shirt. Show –off your classic vibes for the afternoon or evening eternity.
- Chinos: Let your chino bottoms upgrade your style sensibilities as you pair it up with a smart slim fit crew neck tee shirt with white sneakers. Also, could be paired with a crisp linen shirt and pleated chinos along with the classy eye gear. Complete the look further sticking either with the sneakers or suede loafers for a more polished outlook.
So, are you ready to face the vacation scenario in those super stylish robes?? I hope you got the vital style hints to prim up your wardrobe for the season.
The team of Samyakk wishes a very Happy Independence Day to the entire American’s around the globe.
September 25, 2017
Posted inComputers & Technology